Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gray Skies: Journal Page


I've been fighting migraines all week and haven't been able to work in my studio as much as I would like. I've had my art journal at my side, though, and a few of my inks and other supplies (still using up that fabric remnant!). This page emerged today. Not a happy one but they can't all be sunshine!

I'm also anxious to get back to Misty Mawn's workshop. *sigh*  Hopefully the migraines will leave me be for awhile. Enough already!  :(  I hope YOUR weekend is going much better!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Sorry to hear that you have been suffering this week. I know from experience how migraines can knock you down. Hope your days are better!!!!

Bill said...

I say as long as the flower is still there, there is hope! I really like the page, because we have no choice but to take the gray days when they come. We just have to keep telling ourselves there will be sunny days ahead. (I sure hope those migraines pass quickly, though.)

Valerie-Jael said...

Hope you soon feel better, Pam! Take care, hugs, Valerie

Lesley Edmonds said...

Ooo horribe migraines! Hope they leave you soon.

This piece of art reflects how I feel today and resonates with me completely - it's lovely.

EVA said...

I hope they are gone!

What a great page in spite of them though!

Pat Tillett said...

I'm so happy that I've never had a migraine and sorry that you do. That poor sad little flower...

Nordljus said...

Love this! Grey can be beautiful too. Hope your feeling better!