Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Far Away


For S.

This is a painting I did for a friend in Ohio. At this time of year I realize how much I miss all of my friends. I'm so happy that I am going to get another visit to Columbus before my surgery! I am lucky enough to be able to see the ol' gang again the second week of December. I plan on remembering every single minute of it. Sometimes I feel like I am just so far away from everyone, but really I'm not. I'll trade a four hour drive for a week of bliss anytime! ;)

I think I'm finally caught up on my painting class now. I have a few other personal projects that I've taken on that I'm very excited about so I'm keeping busy behind the scenes. It looks like I'll probably not be making the trip home for Christmas, though. Surgery will be a few days before... but that's okay. That time of year I would just like to spend some quiet time here for a change. 

So things are slowly moving along. There are some other works that I hope to be able to post soon! :)

6 comments:

Junibears said...

This is another of your beautiful colourworks Pam. It's magical and draws me in. xx

Pam Tucker said...

June: Thank you, as always, for the support! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling! This is beautiful....truly my friend, I ADORE this one:)

hugs

Pam Tucker said...

David: LOL! Thank you!! This one was special. ;)

Bill said...

Oh oh. I'm leaving. I don't want to get any drool on me. (Stunning painting, though! You do incredible work.)

Pam Tucker said...

Bill: LOL! Thank you for the smiles and the compliment! ;)