Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Woodland Wonderland

I decided to create a magical place... a world where it's NOT rainy, cold, windy, or any of those other blah things that MY world is experiencing today. So I invited a few of my familiar friends from other works I've created and they decided to give it a try. ;)

I was experimenting with some functions in Photoshop last night and accidentally hit a wrong button which opened up a whole new menu of options I've never seen before. That software is always surprising me with more and more areas I've yet to discover. The companion book that I've had for awhile, "Photoshop for Dummies", is almost as thick as a dictionary so there's no way I'm going to sit down and read it. But I find it very helpful when I'm wondering about certain functions or tools or menus. I still wish they had a more remedial version of THIS book but I try to muddle through. I'm trying to talk hubby into getting the newest version. Wish me luck.

No comments: