Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Broken

This is a digital collage I made the other day. I am continuing my love affair with blue, I see. I can't get away from using it, so this is my "blue period". ;) On another note, I think I've got a pretty good start to my game board (see previous posts) but I'm stumped for my "hero" character. It looks like some people are having the same problem from the looks in the message forum.

I have to make a batch of polymer clay faces for another project, so I'll just make something with every mold I have. Maybe one of those will speak to me and I can build my character from there. I can't think of a character name either. Barb Kobe (the facilitator in the Creative Journey) suggests naming your hero FIRST and then maybe an idea will emerge. So, I'm off to try and figure all of this out.

No comments: