Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Healing

I'm not sure if I mentioned it previously but I'm taking an online course from SARK on Healing and Transformation. She covers a wide range of topics and I'm loving it! Everyday you get an email from her filled with goodies. Past topics that she's talked about have been healing and transforming your relationships with family, yourself, food, body image, money, etc. She includes an "awesome audio" with each lesson where she just talks about these issues in a frank discussion along with additional reading resources and even her own artwork to download. It has been so refreshing!

There are a lot of areas in my life that I need healing and transformation applied to. I'm starting to be more aware of them and am trying to begin that process. I made this piece last night because I was really thankful for what she's talked about so far and how it has already "transformed" how I view certain issues now. This is just a little celebration piece to help me along my journey.

No comments: