Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grunge With A Twist

Every month I get a "pixel packet" from the Digital Art Membership at Artella.com. This month's packet had the theme of grunge which is one of my favorites. Included in the packet are digital backgrounds, elements and an idea booklet. So, I threw together a couple of grunge art pieces for today. The line art in the one above is taken from the "Erte Coloring Book" by Dover Designs. They have some cool books! I call this, "Erte SleepingBeauty Grunge". I just made the coloring book page transparent and laid it over my many layers of grunge.

The image below is called, "Extreme Grunge: Zetti Style". Zetti art is another one of my favorites and what better way to showcase it than with a little grunge!

Just a couple of fun things thrown together that I thought I'd share. Enjoy! ;)

No comments: