Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Migraine!

These past two weeks have been murder on my head! I have been getting migraine headaches in clusters of three at a time. So six of the last 14 days I've had these darn migraines! Yuk!! If you've ever suffered from them you know what I'm talking about. These have been particularly debilitating for some reason.

Thank God for Imitrex! It does help and I don't know what I would do without it. The side effects, for me, are a numb feeling in my face and a general blah lethargy. But it beats the excruciating pain of the headaches so I go with it.

Anyway, I put this little piece together to try and express my frustration with having to live with these things so often lately. I've changed it a couple of times since first posting it so I decided to just re-post the final (I think) version. It isn't pretty because it's not meant to be. Hopefully, the headache today (the third in the latest cluster of three) will be it for awhile.

No comments: