Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Magic Time

Yes, it's another ttv frame! Loving these!! I'm also loving a couple of workshops I'm in right now. The art doll workshop from Nancye's Art Dolls is FABULOUS! I'm still trying to sculpt a face in polymer clay that doesn't end up looking like an alien. I'm getting there...slowly. But I love what I'm learning. Nancye is an awesome dollmaker. Check out her link on my sidebar.

Another class I'm starting today is a journalling workshop with Pam Carriker through Creative Workshops (see sidebar). It's called "Visual Journalism". I'm determined to start and maintain an art journal. I just don't know where to start. She's going to help with that. I'm off today to get a decent journal to play in. I don't want to use a fancy one, just one that will be ok to experiment in. I have a 50% off coupon from Michael's so look out.

If and when I get a halfway decent doll face I'll post it here. It could take awhile...

No comments: