Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

At Home With Color

I've really been enjoying Pam Carriker's Visual Journalism 101 journal workshop. It's nice to get some pages going with backgrounds! This week we are just concentrating on getting color onto the pages and creating interesting backgrounds. I've got about 7 pages colored and have started some more. My colors have been in the blues/pinks/oranges shades. I'm really liking most of them. Those that I'm not so crazy about I'm going to tweak with some Titan Buff.

I've also begun a project for an art trade with a friend at the Artella site. We are making 8 x 10 collages to exchange. I need to get more done with that project this weekend. Playing with all of this color and paint and texture just made me want to create a little digital journal page until the "real" one is finished! These elements are all from the designer Christine Honsinger (Fiddlette Designs) at Scrap Artist.com. I love her style and have been grabbing up her kits as fast as she creates them!

No comments: