Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

I Dream In Flowers

This is my "honey" piece of art for this week (see Monday's post). It definitely makes me smile when I look at it. It's peaceful and soft; you can almost smell the flowers. I have a lot of doll images I like to use in my art. This is one of my favorite dolls. She just looks like a dream to me.

The other part of the challenge was to make note of your feelings as you made your "honey" and "vinegar" pieces of art. I found myself smiling a lot while putting this one together. Blues and purples are showing up in my art again. I love everything about this one.

I've blocked off the last two weeks of this month to work on my Baker's Dozen Collages. You have to create 13 collages (8" x 10"). You'll get 13 back from all over the world. As soon as they are completed I am shipping them off. These will be sent to New Zealand where they will be displayed in an art museum that has set aside room for a special exhibit just for this exchange. They have to arrive in N.Z. by mid-March so the sooner I ship them, the better.

No comments: