Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Being Quiet


This was the scene this morning as I walked the neighborhood. It's hard to capture the fog on the camera. It was starting to burn off.

Here are some other scenes from recent walks:


That bird is always there when I come to that particular spot.  :-)


This was the scene one morning as the sun was coming up. I'm not usually that early!

I've been quiet lately. We recently lost a family member, a very dear brother-in-law.



Rest in peace, Richard. We all miss you so very much...


8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Pam, thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Sorry you have been sad, hope to see you around again soon! Valerie

Martin said...

I am also sorry for your loss. Your birds and your mist are a good expression for this.
Btw I changed my blog's address to starwatcher521.blogspot.com .

Marfi-topia said...

That photos are amazing Pam
Love the way the fog looks!
I'm sorry you have suffered a loss...my condolences to you and your family.

Bill said...

I just spent a week in the country without any TV, and much worse, no Internet. I barely survived! In all honesty, though, it was as peaceful as the photos you have posted here. The lone birds are very striking. Beautiful work! I am very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law.

Pearson Report said...

Dear Pam,

As I scrolled through the first three photos I felt a real serene solitude wash over me...then I read of the passing of your brother-in-law, Richard, I felt the weight of the fog and dense air slide off the screen and envelope me as I reflected on your post.

Poignant and moving. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. With hugs, Jenny

Pam Tucker said...

Thank you all for your comments. BIG hugs to you all!!

Pat Tillett said...

I just saw this post and my thoughts are with you and your family... Hope to see you here soon.

Pam Tucker said...

Thank you, Pat! Hugs to you!