Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Preparing For The Creative Journey

I've been preparing my game board for The Creative Journey (see previous post). This is what I've got done so far. I used a sketch board that I found at Micheal's as my base. I just removed the hardware and that left a nice surface for collage. If you click on the photo you'll get a much better view of the board.

The board is divided into three sections of a circle. The top right portion is "Leaving Home". The bottom half of the board is "The Wilderness" and the top left portion is "Coming Home". You are given certain milestones along the journey and the images you put onto your board are what you consider your interpretations of the milestones. I'm almost finished with it. I'll be adding to it as the game starts and progresses, but this is almost ready for the first session of the class. We will have a teleconference on March 8 and you are to have your board finished, your Hero finished and given a name, and your Herald finished and given a name.

This will be fun. I'll post updates along my Journey to give you some idea of how the game works.

No comments: